Our client, a company based in Bellville in the Northern Suburbs, is offering a job opportunity for a Paralegal Support to join their team.
They need a person with passion for administration and a high level of attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and be driven to enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
* The main purpose will entail the administration of the compliance officers.
* It may be required from the paralegal to do basic drafting of documentation and gather information/do research needed for the compliance officers.
* This role is highly administrative and will require excellent record keeping as well as being highly organised, both with electronic and physical filing.
* The ideal candidate may need to gather, present and manage information for decision-making.
* Paralegal Certificate or a relevant Degree.
* A financial background will be beneficial.
* Have an excellent command of the English language (speak, read and write).
* At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in a Paralegal role.
* Technical experience in the administration of companies is essential.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
* Ability to prioritise tasks and multi-task.
Full time position.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Salary offered: R12 000 - R18 000 per month.
Please forward your CV if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.