Google Play App Store

Want to register, open business (CC)Want to register, open business (CC)

Business »Posted 6 May 2013 Post Answer

legal question I need advice and information on what it involves opening a business and get it registered. The only problem is I want to do it now and start business in the next 8 months. I want to know the costs involved for registering the name, get VAT number atc.I am planing on opening a AUto electrical shop in Vanderbijlpark.

legal answer from lawyer E00007000Don\'t open a CC. These will be done away with in a few years. Rather open a new limited company.
You can do it through CIPC, an attorney, or accountant.
Regarding VAT, you will need to go for an interview with SARS and it might be better that you complete the forms yourself.
CIPC can be contacted on internet and you can register an open a company yourself. If you prefer for me to do the legwork I charge R2,500.00 to open the company. Regarding VAT, if you need help with filling out the forms and making copies, it depends on the time I take. Roughly R800 for an hour. It would be more cost effective though if you take the forms to SARS once completed.
Time to open a company, is roughly one to two months.
Time for VAT - depends on SARS but should be quick once your interview is completed.

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd